08 December 2014

Getting Started Again

...because 32nd time lucky, right? I guess I never really gave The Student Budget a decent go, so here I am. Again. Hoping beyond hope that more than just a handful of my friends are going to read or share a post. Ideally someone who doesn't’ feel sickeningly obliged to throw half-hearted compliments at me because they owe me $5. TSB was originally created with the idea that it could be a hub where fellow-minded students would share tips, tricks and links on how to get through life without spending (dumping) half our income or devoting (wasting) our spare time. I soon realised that the majority of the followers on Facebook were not students. This got me thinking... 

Students are but a portion of the population who continually aim to save their time and money. There are countless websites and social media pages that promote DIYs. Most are either unrealistic, or end up costing more than buying the item from the store. BUT! Some are so brilliant you might pass them down to your children, their children, their children’s children. So now TSB is targeting you. Him. Her. Everyone. Anyone who wants to save their time, money, and perhaps even the environment. We can tackle world peace later. You’ll still find tips and tricks, and links to realistic DIYs, but TSB is now expanding. An online store is in the works. A cheap online store. So yeah. I guess that’s my update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment