18 February 2015

PRINT YOUR OWN CALENDAR


Finding the perfect calendar for when you're busy isn't easy. And it's not necessarily cheap, either. I don't know about you, but as much as I love puppies and other furry baby animals, I like to keep my calendars simple, and with a lot of space for notes and reminders. I can barely rely on my memory to eat, let alone important dates and events. 



There are several sites that offer you the option of customising your own calendar. You fiddle with the sizes, pages numbers and colours, and then print them off at home, school, or work. It'll be sooooo much cheaper. And we all love to save coin wherever we can. 

Here are a few you can start having a look at:


1 comment:

  1. Great! I've been looking for a good calendar! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete